Tuesday, September 13, 2011

[celebrate] fall = football

Fall is officially here. College football has started and our first game was a great opener,  Appalachian State versus Virginia Tech in Blacksburg.  Even at an away game, tailgating is required.



Amy and I planned the tailgate together, but really she did most of the work.  I mean bacon jam? Oh my goodness is that stuff amazing.  Between the baked grits with bacon jam, country ham biscuits,  fruit and cupcakes, the poor oreos were ignored despite their cute little football shape.

Thanks to Amy and all her cooking and planning.  Want to see more?  For more photos of the tailgate, the game, and the trip in general visit Amy's blog, Sadie Priss.  She's much better at documentation than I am.  I was too busy enjoying the bacon jam.

No comments: