Tuesday, March 1, 2011

[live] camp olioboards

Sadie found Olioboards which is pretty durn cool.  Since I'm rocking the blog posts today, I figured I might as well post my boards too.  These are for CAMP Pawpawtowus - our lake "house" this summer.  Okay, so the house is a camper and an old one at that, but hopefully it will be ours soon and I can start disguising the 1996 with some 2011.

Some color inspiration above and ideas for the out of doors ...


 And to the inside for the living area ...

























I love the fish prints and camp sign from Etsy.  I'll have to deal with a built in sofa but a slip cover should help. Then in the kitchen area ...

























And finally the bedroom, which is actually a separate room ...
























All images were pulled from Olioboard and comprised within that platform.

No comments: